¾ oz. Sweet Vermouth
1 ½ oz. Spiced Rum
Glassware and Tools
1. Pour ¾ oz. sweet vermouth in the mixing glass (a pint glass works).
2. Add 1 ½ oz. spiced rum, filling the jigger to the top (there will be some left in the bottle).
3. Add 4 drops of bitters
4. Add ice and stir (20-30 rotations). Tip: Avoid touching the glass with your non stirring hand to avoid transferring heat to the drink.
5. Using a large spoon strain the drink into the coup glass.
6. Peel a strip of the orange rind avoiding the white part of the orange. Fold and squeeze the peel over the drink then run the peel around the rim. Drop the peel into the drink or discard.