1 ½ oz. Vodka
½ oz. Triple Sec
½ oz. Brandy
½ oz. Lime Juice
Glassware and Tools
Boston Shaker Tin
Lime/Lemon Juicer (Optional)
1. Using the jigger pour the following into the mixing glass:
- 1 ½ Oz Vodka
- ½ Oz Triple Sec
- ½ Oz Brandy
- ½ Oz Lime Juice (Squeezed by hand or with your nifty juicer)
2. Fill your mixing glass with cubed ice and place your Boston Shaker tin on top and give the end a firm tap (Don’t forget to test if it is sealed).
3. Shake for 10-15 seconds, allowing the mixture to go from one end to the other of the shaker. Shaking should be fairly vigorous.
4. Apply a firm tap to the tin at a point where the glass and tin have a small bit of separation, and use the strainer to strain the contents into your martini glass. When straining that last drop, you want to apply an exaggerated snap to the tin and strainer towards the glass for a little bit of dramatic flair.