1 ½ oz. Spiced Rum
¾ oz. Allspice & Cocoa Syrup
¾ oz. Hot Water
Glassware and Tools
Hot Toddy Glass (or any hot beverage container)
1. Boil a small pot of water.
2. Using the jigger, measure the following and pour into the hot beverage container:
- ¾ oz. Allspice & Cocoa Syrup
- 1 ½ oz. Spiced Rum
3. Stir the Rum and syrup for about 5-10 seconds.
4. Carefully, measure 1 oz. of hot water and add to the rum and syrup. Stir the contents together for 5 seconds.
5. Slice the orange into a half wheel, then add an additional slice down the middle, but not separating the half wheel. Use this slit in the orange to rest it on the side of your cocktail as a garnish.
The best thing about the holidays are Holiday Parties…so we figured we would share a great punch recipe with everyone!
1. Add the below to a bowl:
- 1 parts Spiced Rum
- ¾ parts Allspice Dram
- ½ parts Water
- ¼ parts Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
2. Stir for approximately 30 seconds in the bowl
3. Cut upabout 8 slices of Oranges and place them in the punch.
This punch is also really good warm. In order to accomplish this, just repeat the above steps leaving out the ice and place on the stove and maintain at a very low simmer.