1 ½ oz. Gin
1 oz. Cointreau
1 oz. Lemon Juice
1 Egg White
Glassware and Tools
Jigger (1 ½ / ¾)
Boston Shaker Tin
1. Crack one egg white into the Mixing Glass.
2. Dry shake with just the Egg white for 7-10 Seconds and then open your Boston Shaker.
3. Using the jigger, pour the following into the mixing glass with the egg white:
- 1 oz. lemon juice
- 1 ½ oz. of gin
- 1 oz. of Cointreau
4. Fill your mixing glass with cubed ice and place your Boston Shaker tin on top. Give the end a firm tap (Don’t forget to test if it is sealed).
5. Shake for 10-15 seconds, allowing the mixture to go from one end of the shaker to the other. Shaking should be fairly vigorous.
6. Apply a firm tap to the tin at a point where the glass and tin have a small bit of separation, and using the strainer, strain contents into your coupe glass.