2 oz. Dark Rum
1 oz. Crème De Menthe
Glassware and Tools
Jigger (1 ½ / ¾)
Boston Shaker Tin
1. Using the jigger, pour the following into the mixing glass:
- 2 oz. dark rum
- 1 oz. Crème De Menthe
2. Fill your mixing glass with cubed ice and place your boston shaker tin on top. Give the end a firm tap (Don’t forget to test if it is sealed).
3. Shake for 10-15 seconds, allowing the mixture to go from one end of the shaker to the other. Shaking should be fairly vigorous.
4. Place a blackberry in the bottom of your martini glass.
5. Apply a firm tap to the tin at a point where the glass and tin have a small bit of separation, and using the strainer, strain contents into your martini glass.