1 ½ oz. Vodka
½ oz. Serrano Syrup
½ oz. Lime Juice
1 ½ oz. Grapefruit Juice
Glassware and Tools
1. Using the jigger, measure the following and add into the mixing glass:
- ½ oz. lime juice
- ½ oz. Serrano syrup
- 1 ½ oz. grapefruit juice
- 1 ½ oz. vodka
2. Fill both the rocks glass and the mixing glass with ice.
3. Place the shaker on top of the mixing glass and give it a firm tap (remember to test the seal).
4. Cool and dilute the cocktail by shaking vigorously for 10-15 seconds, allowing the mixture to go from one end of the shaker to the other.
5. Separate the mixing glass by applying a firm tap where the glass and shaker are no longer flush.
6. Use the Hawthorne strainer to strain the contents of the mixing glass into the rocks glass.
The Left Coast Greyhound was inspired by a classic cocktail, Greyhound, that was calling for a Southern California kick.
loft & bear is Los Angeles’ second distillery since prohibition. Distilled in super small batches from soft organic winter wheat which yields tasting notes of lemon, vanilla and a creamy, buttery finish. loft & bear gives 5% of annual profits to PATH, a charity supporting the homeless of Southern California. Their slogan is “Distill. Drink. Donate.”