2 oz. Bella Mar Sweet Lime Vodka
2 oz. Meyer Lemon Juice
2 oz. Triple Sec
Glassware and Tools
1. Using the jigger, measure the following and add into the mixing glass:
- 2 oz. Meyer lemon juice
- 2 oz. Triple Sec
- 2 oz. Bella Mar Sweet Lime Vodka
2. Fill both the martini glass and the mixing glass with ice.
3. Place the shaker on top of the mixing glass and give it a firm tap (remember to test the seal).
4. Cool and dilute the cocktail by shaking vigorously for 10-15 seconds, allowing the mixture to go from one end of the shaker to the other.
5. Separate the mixing glass by applying a firm tap where the glass and shaker are no longer flush.
6. Use the Hawthorne strainer to strain the contents of the mixing glass into the martini glass.