1½ oz. Golden Bee
¾ oz. Lime Juice
¾ oz. Pineapple Syrup
Candied Citrus Peels
Glassware and Tools
1. Using the jigger, measure the following and pour into the mixing glass:
- ¾ oz. lime juice
- ¾ oz. pineapple syrup
- 1 ½ oz. Golden Bee
2. Add ice to the mixing glass and place the shaker on top with a firm tap. Shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds, allowing the mixture to go from one end of the shaker to the other.
3. Separate the mixing glass by applying a firm tap where the glass and shaker are no longer flush.
4. Add ice to your rocks glass and use the Hawthorne strainer to strain the contents of the mixing glass into the rocks glass.
5. Take the candied citrus peels and sprinkle a few on top of your cocktail.
Family owned and operated, Ellensburg Distillery was the second Craft Distillery established in Washington State.
Dedicated to the art of creating handcrafted spirits, we are a hands-on operation, from growing our own lavender, to labeling our bottles by hand. To us, quality is more important than quantity, and always will be. We never rush the process, and use only the finest quality, hand-selected ingredients to bring you spirits of unmatched refinement and flavor.
Here at Ellensburg Distillery, we are passionate about what we do. From our signature Amethyst Lavender Gin, to our Wild Horse Vodka, and our new Golden Bee, we believe that our products are a reflection of that. We are delighted to share our fine spirits with you!